- Easy tongue & groove fitting
- Premium 3D, double sided wood grain texture
- 150mm x 1850mm x 20mm
- Looks and feels like natural wood
- 90% Recycled Material (60% Wood Fiber, 30% Recycled Plastic)
- Moisture resistant, less cracking and warping
- Requires minimal maintenance, no glueing or painting
- Frost resistant
- Lightweight at approx. 4kg per length
Our composite gate cladding boards have a deep wood grain texture which, once installed in your gates, look like quality wooden boards. Available in an array of colours from natural woods to modern grey and black.
Installation is simple as the boards are easy to cut, with no splintering. The tongue and groove makes them slot together seamlessly, reducing the time it takes to complete your gate or fence panel.
Once installed, there is no shrinking or warping to the material and zero maintenance which makes this cladding material by far the most practical for almost every gate type. In addition, under normal usage, the composite won’t dent or scratch or fade like traditional timber making it exceptional value for money.
If you are fabricating gates, we advise against producing any framework before receiving the boards as there may be a slight tolerance.
This product is not recommended for use as decking as there is no grip or drainage when connected.